WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE THE BALLOTS HIT THE AUDITOR’S OFFICE
After years of observation I can see where we have excellent vote counters. They are told what to count and do so diligently.
They even did their part of the job when Sam Reed allowed King County to count “found” votes (weeks after the election) that gave the 2004 Governor’s election to Christine Gregoire instead of the Winner Dino Rossi.
(It was later found that many voters were Felons and should not have voted in the election)
It was unprovable whether felons elected the Governor Gregoire that year.
And that my friends is the crux of this article and the problem.
- Who is responsible for the integrity of our voting system BEFORE the votes get to be counted?
- Who makes certain that the citizens of the United States, the Republic and the Constitution are protected from “foreign invasion” and down right fraudulent voting on a mass scale?
- And who should be responsible.
It is an important question and this article will only raise the question because we have a Presidential Candidate who has said he may not accept the results if he does not win. Does he have a point?
Well, sadly, in the State of Washington, at least, he may have a point. He may even have a point Nationwide.
Here’s the facts. In Washington State as nationwide voting officials cannot by law check Voter ID and they certainly cannot check or verify citizenship.
Even the the Secretary of State thinks this is a big problem.
Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman
The person she is talking about becoming a citizen is the Turkish Shooter at Mt Vernon’s Cascade Mall
“As I have been saying for two weeks now, there is no authority for my office nor the auditors to verify citizenship status for any registered voter in our state law, hence our legislative proposal. Just to let you know, the latest information I have heard on his status is he became a citizen days before the shooting. As the investigation continues, if that is confirmed, the three times he voted would have been violations of state law. Those are Class C felonies punishable by up to 5 years in prison and up to $10K fine. Let the investigation run its course and if proven true, I am sure the prosecutor will include those charges.” END KIM WYMAN Quote.
The person in question had a green card… Did he think that gave him the right to check the box that he was a citizen on the on-line voting form? If so how many green cards have been issued in Washington State WITHOUT educating the green card holders they are NOT Citizens and cannot vote?
We know that NO government official checks this… they can’t by law. So what conclusion can we draw?:
- There should not be any office holder who should feel they are empowered by the voters when the current system is custom built for fraudulent voting and non-citizens to vote.
- There should not be any office holder who should feel that they should vote no on proposals in the State and Federal Legislatures that close these wide open invitations to committing felonies.
- We should all vote for Kim Wyman because she is the only candidate and only person to propose legislation that begins the process of getting our voting system back to a point of getting the peoples trust back on real citizens voting here in the United States and Washington. ALTHOUGH a big piece of the proposal “Instant Voting Registration” Should be thrown out.
The proposal is here:Press Release Secretary of State Washington State.
PODCAST on KGMI the Morning Show on the Subject:
Lars Larson shares his crew’s findings on Arcan Cetin.
Here is a list of items that Require Identification and here are the items that don’t.
Asking for ID to Vote